Roof Sensor™ is the first and only technology-based system designed to monitor live loads of snow and water on the low-sloped roofs of commercial buildings.
Why Roof Sensor™?
- Every year, thousands of roofs collapse in the United States, costing millions in repairs, damaged inventory, and lost business––in addition to serious injuries and, in the most tragic cases, death.
- The profound risk is complicated by the fact that clearing snow from a roof too early can be just as expensive a mistake as waiting too long.
- Roof Sensor™ has been created, tested, and perfected during the last decade, dramatically updating an antiquated process that––up until now––has relied on rough estimates and gut-checks.
How Does Roof Sensor™ Work?
Roof Sensor™ eliminates surprises and guesswork. Providing real-time data courtesy of wireless sensors, the system helps building owners and professional roofers make fact-based decisions about snow and water removal that save lives, jobs, and money.
- Patent-pending, wireless sensors installed on roof’s surface provide real-time information.
- Controllers receive a wireless signal from sensors and send data to multiple redundant cloud-based servers.
- Our user-friendly, web-based interface provides real-time data to the customer.
- When it’s necessary to take action, our around-the-clock monitoring and alert service can dispatch information simultaneously to multiple users, including service representatives.
Stop Guessing When to Take Action
Schedule a demo and learn more about Roof Monitor™.